You are here
Construction Accountant - Cape Cod
Multi-task Construction Accounting Opening
Close Accounting and Construction Team - Approachable Leadership Team
About Our Client
Construction company with offices located in Falmouth, MA.
- Manage, organize and maintain monthly invoicing from all vendors; including verifying bills are paid on time, amounts are correct and associated paper work is included with monthly invoicing
- Enter vendor invoices into the accounting system, ensuring accurate data and G/L account allocation
- Coordinate payment distributions with all vendors
- Invoice monthly payment applications for all customers and track payment from customers
- Interact with other departments internally to follow-up on vendor invoice issues and discrepancies
- Maintain accounts and balance accounts monthly
- Manage, organize and update project files ensuring accurate maintenance of all files for all contract documents
- Process check requests and expense reimbursement reports
- Review vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with other projects and ad hoc requests as needed
- Maintain vendor files and accounts payable documentation
- Respond to vendor inquires
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Follow and enforce accounts payable policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Subject.
- Construction accounting experience essential.
- Construction accounting software experience preferred.
- Ability to take on project accounting and general accounting tasks.
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to potentially expand their accounting team and are looking to bring on an accountant and willing to offer the following:
- Opportunity to live and work in the Cape.
- Base Salary and Bonus
- 401K plan, PTO and Health Insurance.
If interested, please apply.