You are here
Entrepreneurial environment with a great company culture
Broad exposure to various duties and leadership
About Our Client
Our client is an established and growing Real Estate development and management firm with multiple locations globally. This publicly traded organization breads an entrepreneurial and cohesive environment where everyone works as a team.
- Organize payments to contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize Sage 300/Timberline in processing payments
- Make wire transfers and book associated journal entries
- AIA billing
- Review change orders submitted monthly and make associated adjustments
- Handle month-end close & financial reporting
- Handle budget, forecast and actual
- Track lien waiver and various insurance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of construction accounting experience with strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of Sage 300/Timberline.
- Experience working with contractors and subcontractors regarding invoices
- AIA billing knowledge
- MUST have Sage 300/Timberline
- MUST have construction accounting experience
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity that offers competitive base salary, annual bonus potential, and benefits.