You are here
Construction Assistant Project Manager - Luxury Residential
Mid-Sized Contractor seeking new APMs
High-End Custom Home and Brownstones
About Our Client
A High-End Residential Builder headquartered in the area has been aggressively investing in its position in the Greater Boston Area. Projects range from custom home new builds and remodels to full gut and renovations of buildings in the Back Bay and Beacon Hill in Boston. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager who will be able to contribute to the growth of the company.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the Project Manager in overseeing, coordinating and administering construction projects with the following duties:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion and ensure that they are competed on schedule and within budget
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Inspecting building and construction projects to ensure that they comply with building regulation codes
- Creating and updating project progress reports to share with clients
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with general contractors and owners
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, taking primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensuring the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
- Review work progress on daily basis; maintain regular communication with clients and team members regarding progress and record any changes or modifications to the project
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the project
- Arrange and conduct project meetings
- Visit job site as needed to review progress of work
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the projects
The Successful Applicant
You should consider applying to this role if you are experienced in high-end residential construction on the project management or field operations side. In the event that you have been focused on commercial construction exclusively thus far in your career, our client would potentially still be open to speaking with you.
2-5 years of experience is ideal but our client will consider exceptional candidates with less experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Ability to grow at own pace
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.