You are here
Construction Assistant Project Manager
Incredible culture, tons of growth potential, and bonuses at all levels
Growing GC looking at doubling in revenue in 2017.
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading general contractors in the Chicago area focusing on everything from healthcare to commercial to multi-family high rises. The company prides themselves on a collaborative and fun work environment, exciting projects, and a strong track record of quality work. They offer strict 3, 6, 12 month career goals that are specifically planned out for you and are very attainable due to the hands on training and mentorship they offer.
- Participate in preconstruction including developing estimates and preparing takeoffs
- Work closely with subcontractors, architects, owners, and other project stakeholders to maintain communication and provide project updates
- Review and approve subcontractor invoices
- Issue and manage project change orders
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 3-7 years of relevant experience, preferably multifamily developments
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take on additonal tasks
What's on Offer
The sky is the limit with this company! From the great culture to leading training, they are providing all the tools to help their employees succeed. This is the opportunity to work on awesome projects, grow within a stable company, and earn good money.