You are here
Construction Business Development
Average earnings for entry level exceed market standard
Be part of a eager, vibrant team in a fast paced business environment
About Our Client
Our unique team-focused approach to recruitment has created a solid platform to continue our expansion throughout North America. Michael Page has been voted one of the best companies to work for as it offers unrivaled opportunity for success, with a meritocratic career path that proves outstanding for future growth.
The Construction Business Development position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career that will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, providing you with real responsibility for your professional growth. Working in a team structure with like minded professionals, you will focus on delivering a high level of service and client management to help our candidates and clients fulfill their career and employment needs. Each day you'll face challenges that will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so, you will gain the reward and the recognition for personal contributions made to the growth of Michael Page.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Business Development Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 + year of sales/related experience
- Confident, prideful, and driven to succeed
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment to the job
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting in the Boston office
What's on Offer
Construction Business Development Package/Benefits:
- Comprehensive package (base + bonus up to $30,000 in first year)
- 4 weeks vacation + great health benefits
- Extremely fast career progression and raises on base salary
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role please call David Carr directly at 617-824-2657 and say that you are responding about the Construction Business Development position.