You are here
Construction Estimator - Mid-Senior Level
USD70,000 - USD110,000
Fast Growing General Contractor - Denver based
Seeking tenured Estimator to join growing team
About Our Client
Our Client is is an established Denver Based General Contractor with diverse build sectors; Tenant Improvement, Multi-Family, Municipal, K-12, Healthcare.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and proposals to prepare time, cost and labor estimate for projects
- Monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs
- Develop and execute pre-construction milestone on the project schedule
- Work with the project manager to plan the job prior to project initiation
- Obtain the subcontractors, prepare and present bids
- Maintains cost keys and price masters
- Prepares construction budgets, evaluate offers to purchase by costing changes
- Obtain bids from vendors and subs
The Successful Applicant
- The new Estimator must have 10 or more years of estimation experience. The Estimator must have experience in one or more of the follow fields: commercial, mixed-use, hospitality, multifamily.
What's on Offer
- Great company culture and competitive benefits/compensation package.
- 401K and Health Benefits
- Industry Competitive Salary