You are here
Reputable family owned and operated company in business for 50 years
Diverse projects, strong pipeline, and a ton of growth opportunity in this role
About Our Client
This company was founded in the 1960s and has been family owned and operated in the NWI and Indianapolis area ever since. They offer a variety of clients a variety of services including design-build, construction management, general contracting, and owners representation.
Unlike some family firms that have "always done it this way", my client prides themselves on constant evolution through incorporating technology and implementing new processes. Leadership operates with an open door policy and is open to suggestion while providing a lot of support.
- Determine labor, materials, and equipment costs
- Perform quantity takeoffs
- Review bid documents while assessing project risks
- Understand project logistics and scheduling
- Assist with post bid buyouts
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Solid computer skills and familiarity with estimating software
- Effective presentation skills
What's on Offer
This role is offering a stable and positive work environment in addition to competitive compensation (base + bonus). The company also offers excellent benefits, a ton of growth potential, and 401k with company match.