You are here
Construction Estimator - Commercial/Corporate Interiors
About Our Client
Our client specializes in Commercial/Corporate interiors predominantly in Manhattan. Their average project size ranges from $2 - $5 Million Dollars, however they are more than capable of operating below and above the quoted amount.
In the last 5 years the organization has more than doubled it's turnover resulting in successful, manageable growth. The company prides itself on the ability to deliver an exceptional level of quality and will not over-extend itself to the detriment of its quality.
Typically, those who join the organization shall stay with the business for a long time. The average length of tenure of more than 85% of employees spans 10 years+.
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management Team.
- Actively perform pre-construction duties and participate in meetings with Clients, Owners, and Engineers.
- Determine labor and equipment costs.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate shall be a Construction Estimator with experience in commercial/retail interiors in the New York City market. We will also consider applicants with experience from a relevant discipline of construction.
The suitable Construction Estimator will be comfortable working in a strong team environment. The ability to work to deadlines and interact with clients will be crucial.
What's on Offer
For an exceptional Construction Estimator our client would be willing to provide an excellent base salary, benefits and an outstanding bonus system.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant reputation. All applications shall be handled with confidence so please feel free to reach out.