You are here
Immediate need for Construction Estimator
Seeking Estimator to manage multifamily project in Los Angeles
About Our Client
Our client has been established for almost 100 years. They are very well known in the US market and have a reputation for treating their employees with respect. They also pride themselves in giving back to the community, supporting varies charities and team volunteer days. This work culture is very rare and they want to make sure to bring the right Estimator on board to maintain and further foster it.
You will be responsible assisting with the development of budgets and proposals for construction projects.
- Build a full conceptual cost estimate from architectural sketches
- Coordinating with the architect, and engineers to determine cost effective solutions during the design process
- Formulate all project indirect costs: staffing, project schedules, on-site facilities, support costs with schedule development
- Write detailed scope of work for construction contracts to be implemented by the field operations team
- Oversee the review, analysis and selection of all subcontractor and vendor proposal solicitations and quotation selection
- Attending client meetings
- Work closely with the VP
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of estimating, 4 year for multifamily construction projects
- In depth and thorough understanding of the construction industry
- Proved accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office software
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive base salary. In addition to base compensation, they offer 20% bonus, a benefits package (health, dental and vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, laptop and cell phone reimbursement for the family.