You are here
Competative salary and performance based bonus
About Our Client
My client is one of the most reputable GC firms in California. They have an established, extensive pipeline across a broad range of project types, including but not limited to: aviation, health care, hospitality, multifamily, public works, higher education, and commercial office buildings. They have specialized subdivisions that deal with preconstruction, construction management, in the full cycle of the construction process. This position would be based out of their Los Angeles office.
- Produce accurate and complete estimates and proposals on new and existing building construction projects through initial designs to completion.
- Providing leadership and direction to complex construction projects
- Producing quality take-offs
- Create competitive bids, attend client meetings, and foster business development.
- Create project proposals for presentations
- Foster and maintain relationships with architects,owners,developers,and subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, Architecture, or Construction Management
- 7-10 Years relevant construction experience with both field and engineering responsibilities
- Ability to come in at a high-level position and establish practice, protocols, and keep up with daily responsibilities as well as continue to build out the regional estimation division
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- best benefits in the business including gas, phone, & car allowances.
- Paid time-off
- Flexible work schedule