You are here
Construction Loans Officer
Our client is a growing community bank focusing in direct lending.
Our client is looking for a Loan Officer with a focus on Construction Loans.
About Our Client
My client is a growing community bank in Fort Lee that focuses in Direct Lending and Marketplace Lending.
The Construction Loans Officer will be responsible for:
- All credit functions after origination
- Underwriting and closing of submitting applications
- Generating leads through existing customers and other lead sources such as networking and community events
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Loans Officer must have:
- Knowledge of current FHA and conventional mortgage products
- Understanding of mortgage laws as well as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA guidelines
- Ability to understand customer needs and advise them on appropriate products and services including bank portfolio products
- Experience as a Loan Officer, specifically for Construction Loans
- Existing book of business
What's on Offer
Competitive for Financial Services in the Tri-State Area.