You are here
Construction Manager - Commercial
Opportunity for career growth and a stable work environment
Great work life balance
About Our Client
My client is a high end commercial builder with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects include high end commercial buildings, as well as residential buildings. The company provides the right person the opportunity for great career growth and a stable work environment.
A successful Construction Manager - Commercial candidate will be a organized individual who is a strong leader, and a well-rounded individual. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the home building process through every step of construction process to ensure completion of quality homes.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project
- Direct and manage construction workers and subcontractors to ensure a safe job site
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Scheduling subcontractors and important dates - material delivery
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Construction Manager - Commercial:
- 5+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Proven track record of success on high end residential projects.
- Team oriented worker.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively
Apply today for consideration!
What's on Offer
For the Construction Manager - Commercial candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career quickly