You are here
Construction Manager - High End Residential
Great work life balance
Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
My client is a high end commercial builder with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects include high end residential buildings. The company provides the right person the opportunity for great career growth, a stable work environment, and the chance to provide constructive input into the process.
A successful Construction Manager - High End Residential candidate will be a confident individual who is a strong leader, and a well-rounded individual. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the home building process through every step of construction process to ensure completion of quality homes.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project.
- Ensure a safe job site by effectively directing and managing construction workers and subcontractors
- Conduct daily reviews of the work progress.
- Scheduling subcontractors and important dates - material delivery
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Construction Manager - High End Residential candidate:
- 7+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Proven success on high end residential projects.
- Strong leadership qualities - able to lead team to the best result.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Close proximity to Cape Cod is a plus
What's on Offer
With a high volume of projects coming in, this opportunity will provide you excellent work experience. For the Construction Manager - High End Residential candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to grow and progress their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career quickly
- Great work life balance