You are here
Great oppertunity for a lead carpenter interested in a move to management
Join the Washington DC custom residential building power house
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top-tier high-end residential companies in the Washington D.C. area with an expertise in doing both ground up and renovation projects ranging between $3M-$15M in value for prestigious clients.
The Residential Project Manager will work closely with the Executive Team and Project Superintendents to:
- Define and drive best in class project management.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects at various stages.
- Understand complex projects, able to be hands on if needed.
- Run daily and weekly meetings as needed to keep Executive Team aware of project timelines.
- Familiar with city Building Codes
- Effectively choose subcontractors to fit the right job.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Residential Project Manager -Washington DC position it is critical you demonstrate:
- Exceptional track record of success working on high-end residential projects in NYC, NJ and CT.
- Able to work in a team environment, have the mindset that no job is too small or too big.
- Strong leadership skills - able to drive your team to achieve the best results.
- Experience as a lead carpenter
What's on Offer
Attractive Base + Bonus + Full Benefits