You are here
High End Custom Home Builder
Looking for a Construction Manager with custom homebuuilding experience
About Our Client
High End Custom Home Builder is looking for an experienced Construction Manager with a minimum of 5 years' experience working on new custom homes valued $500,000+.
The Residential Construction Manager will:
- Manage high-end residential construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of a quality home on-time and within budget.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Review contract information and resolve any issues with owner.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes are met and conduct walk-through inspections with the inspectors.
- Enforce safety standards with laborers and sub-contractors in accordance with safety regulations to ensure a safe job site.
- Establish strong relationships with owners, architects, interior designers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on new high end custom homes.
- Proficient in construction management software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offer will include a competitive base salary, insurance package, 401K plan, and generous project based bonus structure.