You are here
National Residential Homebuilder
Seeking a Construction Manager with 3-5 years of experience
About Our Client
A national residential homebuilder is seeking a Construction Manager with 3-5 years of experience to bring on to the their team.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the homebuilding process through all phases of construction to ensure delivery of quality homes on-time and within budget.
- Preparing contracts and reviewing with homeowners to resolve any issues.
- Scheduling subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Coordinating walk through inspections with inspectors.
- Enforcing safety standards with laborers and subcontractors to ensure a safe jobsite.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with homeowners, architects, interior designers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Maintaining a clean and organized jobsite.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Manager will have:
- 3-5 years' experience working in the construction industry.
- Proficient in BuildPro, Hyphen or similar construction management software.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field.
What's on Offer
Offer will include a competitive base salary, insurance package, 401K plan, and generous bonus structure.