You are here
Construction PM/APM - Health Care/Commercial
Project management role in high performing Wilmington team
Top ranked general contractor in NC/SC
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and humble project manager/assistant project manager to join their Wilmington office. This client is well known through out the Carolinas with several offices across the two states. The projects this client portfolio include health care, education, hospitality, government, retail, and industrial.
Working with the high-performing project management team and support project superintendents in scheduling and overseeing budgets, creating an enjoyable work environment and implementing the project vision.
- Assist making budgets and financial controls for complete scope coverage without gaps.
- Aid in subcontractor negotiations and ensure they are timely, in-scope, and compliant.
- Support project funding by administrating monthly pay requisitions.
- Ensure approved revisions are in effect including: drawings, specifications, subcontracts, change orders, requests for information, submittals, shop drawings, plan revisions, and written directives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or related practice/training.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, and Procore.
- ~5 years construction management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
- Skilled in executing detailed material take-offs and line-item budgets.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be well compensated competitively based off of experience.
Please apply now or call Matt at 617-824-2656 to learn more.