You are here
Construction Project Accountant
- Exciting opportunity to join a National Commercial Construction Firm
- Excellent long term career options
About Our Client
The business is a growing GC within commercial construction. They offer a fantastic culture ensuring everyone within the company has input into the growth of the business.
The company operates across the States and is continuing to expand its operations.
In your role, you will take full responsibility for the projects you control. This will include:
- Preparing financial reports
- Producing job costs for each projects
- Completing owner draws, collections and carrying out subcontractor compliance
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts for each project
- Controlling cash and providing reports
- Carrying out project audits
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying for this exciting opportunity must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Commercial Construction Accounting.
A degree in finance or accounting is preferred.
Experience in using a construction accounting software package.
What's on Offer
The business provides an excellent working environment ensuring everyone contributes to the success of the company.
There are fantastic opportunities to build a long term career with the business as they continue to grow.