You are here
Construction Project Accountant
Construction project accountant needed for a large commercial project
Role will focus on all finances for current and future commercial projetcs
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large commercial Construction and Development firm based throughout Texas who are looking at hiring a highly experience project and construction accountant to lead all financial reports and day to day finances for a significant commercial project in Dallas.
The successful Accountant will look after the day to day finances and financial reporting for the firms commercial construction projects throughout Dallas. Alongside this you will be responsible for but not just limited to:
- Preparation of owner draws, collections and subcontractor compliance
- Perform full financial report an analysis to include journal entries, job costs, project scheduling and overall project costing.
- Cash management and reconciliation reporting
- Risk management and leading the Notice to Owner (NTO) tracking.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must come from a strong Construction and Project Accounting background and had experience of working closely with subcontractors and owner draws. Alongside this you must posses:
- 3 + years of accounting experience preferable within the construction industry
- Previous Project management experience inclduding CMIC PM
- Has shown Strong leadership, communication and financial coordination trackrecord throughout previous employment
- Been able to work on significant commercial real estate projects.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes a leading salary, 402k, insurance and bonus related to projects completed.