You are here
Construction Project Manager - Albany
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company
Reputable company with enviable client list
About Our Client
Our client is an Albany General Contracting/ Construction Management firm that concentrates on commercial ground up and interior renovation projects. With a successful track record of over 20 years in the construction industry,our client is adding to their team due to their abundance of projects.
The Construction Project Manager will provide oversight and leadership on renovations as well as ground up projects around the Capitol Region. This individual must be willing to travel NY, as they will be responsible for the ongoing success of each project and will be required to visit each site to check on progress. The PM will manage all costs, schedules, quality assurance and reporting to provide regular updates on key milestones to ownership.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience managing complex projects both interior and exterior for commercial / mixed use buildings.
- Demonstrable experience managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- A bachelor's degree in construction, or related field.
- Ability to multitask working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills as this position involves heavy interaction with Architects, Engineers, Sub-Contractors, Utility Companies, and Ownership.
- Full knowledge of the construction development process and the ability to learn new software as need be.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus incentive
- Exciting Benefits Package
- Excellent career progression opportunities