You are here
Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors
Construction Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a Manhattan, New York based General Contractor specializing in Commercial Interiors. Due to continued growth they would like to hire a Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors. This company has an exceptional reputation in the industry and are looking for a professional individual who is comfortable managing multiple projects along with client facing scenarios.
- Scheduling, coordinating and supervising projects ranging in price from $1 Million to $10 Million. Training, performance monitoring, planning, analyzing, and assisting Project Managers to work more effectively and efficiently.
- Monitoring construction schedules, budgeting and identifying resources.
- Identification of field operational solutions that will improve productivity.
- Detailed daily reports and cost monitoring using project management and visual communication software and Excel.
- Heavy client interaction. Requires well-developed communication skills and professional presence.
- Great opportunity for professional and financial growth
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors will have experience in the following:
- Commercial interiors, Manhattan/New York experience
- Very strong communication skills
- 5-10 years experience in commercial construction
- Degree preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
For the right Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors our client is willing to offer an excellent package + bonus & benefits.