You are here
Construction Project Manager - General Contractor
General Contractor looking for strong Project Manager
Located in Washington, D.C.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest General Contractors on the east cost with an extensive portfolio covering high-end residential condos, commercial office space, school systems and federal buildings.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Manage all contract documentation including subcontract agreements, change orders & material purchase orders
- Monitor project financials including forecast accuracy
- Review customer billing requirements
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership to ensure compliance with local and federal regulations
- Perform pre-construction duties - attend meetings with Clients and Owners
If you're interested in hearing more, please submit your credentials below.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working directly with the Federal Government on construction contracts
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent knowledge of current Security and Safety regulations to ensure the protection of staff and property
- Up-to-date knowledge of sub systems, including fiber optic cabling and building codes
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus package dependent on personal and company performance
- Car allowance