You are here
Construction Project Manager- High-End Restaurants
- Do you have retail or restaurant construction experience?
- Looking to work for a ENR Top 20 DC-Based General Contractor?
About Our Client
This company has built a reputation in the commercial interior & hospitality market by adhering to the highest standards in both their work and client relationships. With a large national presence, this company lives up to this reputation in each city in which it operates.
- Ensure that a project schedule is in place during project setup; partner with the Superintendent to maintain its continued accuracy.
- Create a procurement schedule to plan for the purchasing and delivery of equipment and materials and to resolve purchasing challenges early on.
- Develop a purchasing strategy using the project/procurement schedules and budget and review with Purchasing to ensure purchases are prioritized and buy out goals are met.
- Lead the project team, deploy the project strategy and meet established profit goals.
- Effectively administer the billing and collection process; send timely applications for payment and follow up assertively.
- Adhere to and promote Trinity's risk management and safety policies and procedures and partner with the Superintendent to ensure they are followed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years construction management experience with a commercial general contracting company, including experience in the restaurant market (fast casual, fine dining, chain restaurants)
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and maintaining schedules and budgets
What's on Offer
Postition offers market competitive salary and benefits package. Interested? Submit your resume now!