You are here
Construction Project Manager- Interiors
- Opportunity to be work for a growing company and increased responsibility
- Candidates interested in Business Development/Client facing should apply
About Our Client
The Construction Project Manager- Interiors will oversee and have direct responsibility for the full scope of projects in the DMV market. The ideal candidate will need to have experience with corporate interiors, high end restaurants, retail and commercial construction projects and be used to providing the highest quality of product. This role will be responsible for managing the full budget from concept through completion. The Construction Project Manager- Interiors will be tasked with organizing, scheduling the job, as well as implementation for all work in the DMV and the surrounding area.
Construction Project Manager- Interiors Responsibilities:
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- The ideal candidate needs to be able to write proposals, have prior experience preparing bid documents, negotiating with subcontractors, and attending meetings for preconstruction.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction.
- Must be able to outline scope of work and provide project management from the beginning of a job until closeout.
- Analyzing contract specifications to verify that project status is on track for building and construction projects.
- Ideally this candidate will have experience with the full scope of construction roles (field and office).
- Leading from the front and being the face of the business is pivotal for this position.
- Ultimate responsibility for schedule, job cost, and controlling the budget out of the office near Vienna, VA.
- Strong communication skills are necessary and experience working with local subcontractors, vendors, and clients is required.
- Our client has a very team focused environment and the desire to work in that environment is essential.
- Be well versed with all current building codes, and meet with local building officials.
- Be involved in the meetings with Architects, and Design Consultants from concept through first construction drawings.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Project Manager- Interiors Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, architecture, engineering, or related field
- Ability to commute to office
- Position Type- Full-Time
What's on Offer
Construction Project Manager- Interiors Job Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus calculated based on project performance
- Extreme opportunity for career growth
- 401K plan (matching)
- Great health, vision, dental
Please contact David Carr directly at 617-824-2657 to inquire about this opportunity.