You are here
Construction Project Manager - Luxury Residential
Construction Project Manager
Luxury, High End Residiential Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prominent and respected contractors who focus on the luxury residential market in Charlotte. They are responsible for building some of the most complex and challenging single family Luxury residences throughout North Carolina, with a particular focus on Charlotte and the suburbs.
The Construction Project Manager will:
- Lead teams from start to finish on assigned projects
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
- Create and maintain a professional relationship with general contractors and owners
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the project
- Arrange and conduct project meetings
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule
- Responsible for estimating efforts relative to the projects
- Visit job site as needed to review progress of work
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the projects
The Successful Applicant
Residential experience is key for this role. If you are an experienced professional, either in project manager or construction supervision with exposure to luxury residential building, this is the right role for you. If you're working for a smaller residential builder and are interested in working on homes that can be over $5,000,000 in value, you should apply to this role as they are open to someone stepping up.
What's on Offer
An extremely competitive base salary, and benefits package is on offer for the selected candidate.