You are here
Construction Project Manager - NJ
Rapidly Growing GC/CM firm
Multimillion Construction Projects Awarded and Underway
About Our Client
New Jersey based General Contracting/ Construction Management firm focusing on commercial exteriors and interiors. Our client is a well-established construction company who has an impressive track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget and has been in the industry for over 20 years.
Duties include pulling permits, estimating and scheduling jobs, ordering material, coordinating/overseeing multiple trades and employees. Must have working knowledge of current building codes, experience working in occupied buildings, managing staff and interacting with customers, subcontractors, building department officials, engineers, architects and tenants. The ideal candidate is an organized, dependable, responsible person with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years+ experience managing complex, multi-million dollar projects for commercial / mixed use buildings.
- Demonstrable experience managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- A bachelor's degree in construction, or related field.
- Full knowledge of the construction development process and the ability to learn new software as need be.
- Ability to multitask working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills as this position involves heavy interaction with Architects, Engineers, Sub-Contractors, Utility Companies, and Ownership.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus incentive
- Exciting Benefits Package
- Excellent career progression opportunities