You are here
Construction Project Manager, Residential Ground-Up
Residential Ground Up Project Manager for GC/CM firm
New residential construction
About Our Client
A well recognized General Contractor/Construction Management firm in NY with a project portfolio north of $1billion in contracts. Works include residential projects throughout Manhattan and the surrounding areas. Firm is located in Midtown Manhattan.
Ground Up Project Manager would need to work with the construction team to work on the following:
- Work with consultants & clients to resolve construction issues
- Attend and track meetings as required with subcontractors and trades
- Review subcontractor bids and proposals for scope of work and to prepare bid sheets for comparisons
- Manage and coordinate look-ahead meetings
- Develop, monitor and manage project schedules, plans and budgets
- Review and approve payment requisitions
- All this must be done with the end goal of Ground Up / New Residential Construction
The Successful Applicant
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- A professional, results-oriented person with creative problem solving skills and good negotiation skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are a requirement.
- Self-directed and also able to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Bonus + medical & health coverage + 401k and other benefits
Location: New York / Manhattan
Projects : Manhattan / Queens / Brooklyn / Bronx / Long Island / Westchester
**GROUND UP PROJECT MANAGER**