You are here
Construction Project Manager - Restaurants and Hospitality
Construction Project Manager
Restaurant, Retail, Hospitality Construction
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized General Contractor who focus on high-end retail, restaurant, and hospitality projects throughout the northeast. They are currently experiencing significant growth in Boston and New York, and are therefore looking to add project managers to support several new multi-million dollar projects that are starting in the first few months of 2017.
- Responsible for the project from inception to close out.
- Prepare job schedules
- Prepare cost estimates by analyzing plans
- Be able to prepare big packages
- Negotiate and issue purchase orders and contracts
- Price and present change orders
- Assist with payment requisition process
- Be able to understand incorporate project objectives, schedules, permits, and costs.
The Successful Applicant
To secure this position you will be an experienced project manager with a track record in retail or other commercial projects in Boston, New York, or other major cities. You will have previously worked on renowned developments and will have demonstrated an ability to effectively complete projects in time and on budget.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an above-market base salary and bonus for the successful applicant. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a GC that is on the rise, you should apply to this role.