You are here
Construction Project Manager - Retail/Shopping Center
Exciting Opportunity with a National Real Estate developer!
Opportunity to travel
About Our Client
Our client is a national retail developer who acquire/build shopping centers and retails strips across North America. Their office is based in Great Neck, Long Island.
- The project manager will oversee the general contractors on a variety of projects both locally and stationed across North America.
- They shall be responsible for spending time on site, as well as in the office to ensure the timely progress of all ongoing projects
- Responsible for establishing a network of contractors/3rd party vendors both nationally and locally
- Occasional travel shall be involved
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate shall have 3-5+ years experience in managing retail/commercial projects in a hands-on capacity.
- Ideally the candidate shall have worked as an owner's representative
- A Degree, whilst not a necessity, would be beneficial
What's on Offer
For the right candidate our client is willing to offer a starting salary of $90K - $100K + Bonus.