You are here
Construction Project Manager
- Lead exciting and complex structural repair projects
- Join a leading national general contractor
About Our Client
As a national company with over 1000 employees, they pride themselves on encouraging a tight knit and family oriented type of atmosphere. Technology also plays a huge part in this business as they are truly on the forefront of integrating data driven solutions to offer the highest quality of structural repair and strengthening.
This company has an excellent reputation in the market and treats their employees well with many perks and a desire to promote from within.
- Generate innovative repair solutions while providing energized and positive leadership to project teams
- Negotiate contracts and materials purchases
- Schedule and manager subcontractors and equipment
- Participate in all aspects of projects including estimating, managing costs, and budget updates
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of project management experience with a degree in a construction related field
- Demonstrated capability of managing multiple projects in various locations
- Experience interpreting, planning, and executing contract specific requirements
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work on a number of exciting/complex projects while helping the company branch into new markets, this position does include a solid base salary with 401k, car allowance, and a ton of growth potential.