You are here
Construction Project Manager
- Full time position to join the expanding project team of a leading regional GC
- Residential / Multi -Family specialists required for multi - site projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading regional General Contractor in the Philadelphia area that can demonstrate an enviable portfolio of mixed use projects currently under management - Ground up residential, commercial office and retail schemes.
The firm provides full service construction management including site work, brownfield redevelopment, multi-family residential, mixed-use developments, retail, commercial, and interior fit out projects.
The Building and Construction project teams works hand-in-hand with the design team, owners, and end users to create a quality project that is delivered on time and under budget.
The ideal Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process including estimating & cost control, purchasing, site operations, and project closeout.
You will work closely with the Senior PM, Project Superintendent and Sub Contractors to manage all site work and vertical construction of the each phase of the project.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager that can display:
- Strong experience delivering ground up mixed use construction projects - multifamily residential / mixed use is a distinct advantage
- The ability to manage each aspect of the project alongside professional teams
- Confident in their knowledge of all aspects of ground up construction
- First rate written & oral communication skills
- The ability to lead and motivate operational teams
What's on Offer
In return, our client offers a competitive and generous basic salary + benefits package