You are here
Construction Project Manager
- Full time position managing high end reurbishment projects for a National GC
- Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team based in NJ
About Our Client
A National full service Building and Construction firm
As Construction Project Manager you will take projects from initial inception through to successful completion.
You will ensure the smooth delivery of each project ensuring that each site is delivered on time, to budget and to the highest quality standards.
The Construction Project Manager will develop the project schedule, plan and order required materials and manage the subcontractor workforce on site.
You will provide regular updates on project progress to the client and ensure that subcontractors are delivering against the agreed schedule.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong experience in managing construction and building renovation projects. Single site / luxury residential experience is an advantage
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field
- Demonstrate sound technical knowledge of general construction related processes including mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Possess excellent communication skills with a strong emphasis on customer service in residential / home development industry
- Have the ability to manage construction and labor costs with a strong all round knowledge of the uses and cost of project materials
- Have a keen eye for detail, be highly organized and be able to multi task efficiently
- Solid grasp of local, state and federal building code requirements
What's on Offer
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary + benefits package