You are here
Construction Project Manager
- New opening for a PM to work on a multi-phase development project in Brooklyn
- Working as part of the client side delivery team for installations and exteriors
About Our Client
National Property Developer looking to grow their portfolio on the East Coast. This project comprises 6 million square foot of prime office and retail space in Brooklyn.
As Construction Project Manager, you will manage a pipeline of tenant improvement and fit-out projects for existing units and new developments as they are bought online. This will include managing teams of subcontractors and consultants to deliver a quality product to our clients tenants.
As Construction Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed
- Ensure project definition documents are prepared and maintained
- Track project timelines and costs
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare, publish and communicate project status, including input into the designated tracking systems
- Advise corporate management on all perceived risks to the successful completion of the project, and obtain decisions and approval from management on changes to project scope, design, schedule and cost
- Managing facade, window replacement and CCTV installation program.
- Estimate tenant improvement costs based upon construction drawings and estimate the time necessary to perform the services for each tenant space.
- Coordinate the construction of the tenant improvements with the tenant, Property Manager, and general contractor.
- Prepare budgets and construction drawings and submit appropriate forms to Owner for final approval.
- Consult with and advise Owner with respect to all services provided and schedules.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates MUST be able to display:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a related construction field
- 5 or more years of experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a highly organized individual with a keen eye fro detail
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering tenant improvement projects
- Working experience installing CCTV, Window replacements and roofs.
- Strong and current awareness of external trends and best practices.
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients.
What's on Offer
In return, our client offers a competitive salary starting at $125k with an increase on this dependant on skill set and experience.
This also includes a generous benefits package to include: health care, 401k and PTO