You are here
Construction Project Manager
National Commercial General Contractor in Allentown, PA
Looking for highly motivated professionals who welcome new challenges
About Our Client
Our client has earned an excellent reputation in the industry for delivering quality, on-time projects at very competitive prices. Their diverse experience coupled with an exceptional team of employees enables them to excel at the wide range of services we provide. They are currently seeking dynamic Project Managers with 5+ years commercial construction experience with a focus on high end restaurant and retail projects.
- Manage and enforce the corporate safety program through the Superintendent.
- Manage and update the project schedule, schedule recovery.
- Manage the project budget, budget recovery.
- Lead and oversee the entire job-site construction process.
- Control and manage the direction of the project.
- Monitor the progress, performance and quality of the project(s).
- Insure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes and regulations.
- Insure that the project budget is followed in terms of purchases and labor costs.
- Conduct Owner and Subcontractor meetings.
- Facilitate and manage critical path activities.
- Identify and process all Change Orders and changes in scope.
- Identify and generate RFI's based on field condition and facilitate rapid and complete responses from the design team.
- Manage and Review Project Submittals from subcontractors and submit to the appropriate design consultants.
- Create, manage and execute through Superintendent the Project "Punch List".
The Successful Applicant
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized with proficient time management skills.
- The ability to create, maintain and manage complicated schedules and critical paths.
- Excellent communication skills; experience interacting with internal and external contacts, examples to include design consultants, such as engineers & architects, sub-contractors, equipment vendors, regulatory officials and agencies.
- Self-Starter and planner able to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to supervise and lead a construction team to a successful completion.
- Resourcefulness and creativity.
What's on Offer
Computer knowledge is required including spreadsheets, scheduling and word processing. Construction degree and/or commensurate experience required. Compensation includes a competitive salary with a generous bonus potential and a full range of benefits.