You are here
Construction Project Manager
USD110,000 - USD130,000
Great opportunity with in house GC for developer!
Growing company seeking future company leaders
About Our Client
- Review of Contract Plans and Specifications.
- Evaluate those Plans and Specifications and establish lead times on materials.
- Work with Design Team on long lead time materials and be familiar with alternatives/substitutes.
- Assist in the development of the project's Bill of Assembly (detailed cost estimate by building system).
- Writing of contracts and scopes of work.
- Development of the Project Schedule with Field Superintendent input.
- Management of the Project Schedule.
- Administer all subcontract requirement and submittals to ensure compliance of all contract requirements.
- Maintain Quality Assurance with the Field Superintendent
- Review and approval of all Subcontractor/Vendor invoices and requisitions
- Assist Accounting staff to ensure that all contract and insurance requirements are met and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 Year degree or equivalent in engineering or architecture
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management performing ground up projects
- Knowledge of industry standard construction means and methods a must
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management software
What's on Offer
Competitive base, bonus, and full benefits package.