You are here
Construction Project Manager
Major Commercial General Contractor
Retail / Healthcare / Mixed Use
About Our Client
Our client is a major commercial general contractor with a variety of retail, health care, and mixed use projects in the Lancaster area.
- Accountable for supervising and managing subcontractors, providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project
- Maintaining all project records and monitoring correspondence, as well as supervising the close out of a project.
- Establishing project objectives, policies, and budgeting.
- Maintaining direct communication with owners, architects, and subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture strongly preferred
- 5-7 years construction experience required; working for a developer or general contractor highly preferred.
- LEED AP preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of construction processes and terminology
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Vacation package and 401k match
- Car and Phone allowance