You are here
Construction Project Manager
USD110,000 - USD120,000
Must have 5+ years of G-up construction experience
Opportunity with rapidly expanding GC
About Our Client
- Oversee the work of assistant project managers and participates in delivering training for other project and some field staff.
- Develop all project administration, correspondence, letters etc.
- Provides planning, administration, programming, design, construction and technical support to ensure all construction projects assigned are executed in accordance with the established standards and procedures.
- Develops and ensures budgetary controls are in place for each project in order to effectively monitor progress and budget.
- Develops and/or reviews documentation related to project construction administration, contractor payments, change orders, construction inspections, quality controls, safety and overall contract compliance. Prepares cost estimates and analyzes contractor proposals.
- Complies with all internal reporting procedures and policies related to budget, contract administration, and other project-related requirements.
- Attends owners organizational meetings for input on construction, renovation, and other types of projects requested.
- Prepares, reviews and updates budgets and scope amendments for changes in funding projects. Prepares recommendations for review/approval by the Owner
- Attend planning meetings and project status meetings.
- Manage all submittal approvals, RFI's, RFP's, SWA's, EWO's, PCO's, Material Procurement.
- Contribute to the buyout process by issuing and managing all subcontracts and material purchase orders on project, ensuring complete scopes of work are purchased. This includes strategic thinking and planning schedule and budget.
- Maintain a complete understanding of job contract and contract documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in large construction and on-site experience in the management of new construction and the renovation of existing assets
- Detailed knowledge of the construction process, budgeting, accounting and procurement in order to manage a construction project
- Proficient in MS office and scheduling software such as Suretrak, Project, P6, Plan Grid, Revit, VICO or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License required
- Preferred Certifications/Memberships:
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
- AGC/ABC membership
- LEED AP
- OSHA 30 Hour
What's on Offer
Competetive base + benefits.