You are here
Construction Senior Project Manager - MEP
Large MEP building company with great reputation and ambitious growth plans
Looking for Senior Project Manager - MEP
About Our Client
The client is an MEP building systems firm that provides innovative, yet practical engineering, construction, service, building automation, and energy solutions. For almost 65 years, we have been optimizing each stage of the building life cycle with our in-house expertise and improving how buildings are designed, built, and maintained. They are currently a 700+ million dollar company with ambitious growth plans.
- Provide oversight to a single large project or multiple projects being managed by Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships beyond a single project
- Mentor Project Engineers and Project Managers to be prepare them for the next step in their profession.
The Successful Applicant
- You must have experience managing mechanical construction projects
- Be accountable and take initiative on your projects
- Be able to creatively solve problems
- Strong knowledge of building HVAC mechanical and plumbing systems
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve mutual outcomes
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and/or projects larger than $15mil
What's on Offer
above average salary + benefits + generous vacation package