You are here
Construction Superintendent - Dealerships
National general contractor, specializing in automotive dealership construction
Seeking Superintendents with ground up and renovation experience
About Our Client
Nationally ranked general contractor is seeking Superintendents with ground up and renovation experience working on car dealerships.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with owners and subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the projects, including, subcontracts, budgets, timeline, drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation through completion of the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a Commercial General Contractor on ground up and renovation car dealership projects.
- Proficient with computer software used within the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- OSHA 30 certification.
What's on Offer
Offering an opportunity to a Commercial Construction Superintendent with hospitality experience. Offer would include:
- $80K to $100K base salary (experience based)
- Company vehicle
- Per diem (when traveling)
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan