You are here
Construction Superintendent - Education (K-12)
Texas based Commercial Construction General Contractor with growing pipeline
Seeking a Superintendent, with experience on ground up education (K-12) projects
About Our Client
Texas based Commercial Construction General Contractor with growing pipeline of a variety of projects. Seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent with a minimum of 4 years' recent experience working on ground up education (K-12) projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and oversee daily operations, including completion of daily reports, and manage project schedule and budget.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, and changes.
- Proactively identify setbacks and problem solve to come up with solutions.
- Establish credibility with owners, tenant reps, constructions managers, and others involved with the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure site consistently meets and exceeds OSHA safety standards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 4 to 6 years' experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent, with experience working on ground up education (K-12) projects.
- Proficiency with software used in the construction industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required); Bachelors or Associates degree in Construction Management or related field (not required, but preferred).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- OSHA 30 hour certified.
What's on Offer
Total compensation package would include:
- Base salary between $80,000 to $130,000 (experience based).
- Vehicle allowance and fuel reimbursement.
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, and vision).
- 401K matching up to 6%.
- Competitive bonus.