You are here
Construction Superintendent - Elementary School Modernization
- Growing, DC based GC
- Full-Time, Permanent Position + Truck Allowance + Benefits
About Our Client
My client is a General Contractor that focuses on K-12, Higher Education and Historic Renovation projects.
While they have many projects in the upcoming pipeline, the firm needs a Superintendent that has k-12 experience to oversee this specific upcoming project. The modernization will be across all divisions of construction and will be taking place in DC.
The responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Supervise on-site construction work
- Be cognizant of project deadlines, contracts, budget and schedule
- Conduct safety inspections, both planned and random
- Manage subcontractors and maintain knowledge of company specific policy/procedures
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate exhibits the following:
- 4+ years in a Superintendent role
- Must possess k-12 project experience
- Knowledge of the industry and federal regulations
- Ability to work successfully with subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $70k-100k
- Benefits, Truck Allowance and other equipment
- Full-Time, Permanent position
- Project in Washington, D.C.