You are here
Construction Superintendent - Healthcare Projects
Top ENR Ranked Commercial General Contractor with growing pipeline
Seeking a Superintendent with experience working on Healthcare Projects
About Our Client
Commercial General Contractor with growing pipeline of healthcare projects is looking for a Superintendent with experience working on ground up healthcare projects.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of healthcare projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent working for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up healthcare projects valued from $20M to $200M
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
The qualified Commercial Construction Superintendent will be compensated based on experience. Compensation package will include:
- Competitive base salary
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k match