You are here
Construction Superintendent - High End Residential
Top-tier high end residential General Contractor with expanding operations
Looking for an experienced High End Residential Construction Superintendent
About Our Client
Top Tier, High End, residential general contractor in Miami is expanding its operations and is looking for a seasoned Construction Superintendent with experience in ground up high end residential construction.
Ideal role for candidates with experience in projects in excess of $5M looking to join an established firm with a reputation for producing quality work in a safe and timely manner.
The High-End Residential Construction Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subs to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architects, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
The High-End Residential Construction Superintendent must have:
- 5-10 years of experience within the High-End Residential construction market
- Experience managing both renovation and ground up projects ranging between $5M-$15M in value
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
This firm is consistently growing its operations and reputation.
As they continue their success they will ensure talented employees get opportunities to further their careers and increase their compensation.