You are here
Construction Superintendent - TULSA OK
Tulsa based General Contractor with strong pipeline of Commercial projects
Looking for a Superintendent with ground up & TI construction experience
About Our Client
The client is a local Tulsa general contractor with a pipeline of Commercial Construction projects. Projects include small health care, higher education, office buildings and retail.
As Superintendent, you will collaborate to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on ground up commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Construction Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary between $80,000 to $110,000 depending on experience and project size. Also offering a vehicle allowance, company insurance and 401K program.