You are here
Reputiable Tennessee based General Contractor
Full pipeline of projects in various scopes
About Our Client
Our client is a growing General Contractor with a solid history of delivering quality projects. With a continuous pipeline of projects throughout the Southeast, the company is looking for a Superintendent to manage ground up commercial projects in varying industries.
- Well organized and able to work in environments with Patients and Staff in close proximity.
- Familiarity with hospital facility operation and the coordination and care necessary to complete construction projects within a functioning hospital with special attention to infection control procedures.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Ability to manage and track subcontractors.
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with Batten | Shaw standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Proven experience running large scale projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Paid vacation