You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable General Contractor based in New York.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Provide material take-offs and order materials
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to project manager
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Possesses minimum computer skills, including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standard
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years experience in related construction fields
- Ability to commute to job site locations
- Experience completing work in occupied environments
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service
What's on Offer
For the right Construction Superintendent our client will be willing to offer an excellent compensation package along with benefits + bonus.