You are here
- Construction Superintendent
About Our Client
Our client are presently looking for a Construction Superintendent to join the team in Philadelphia.
- Supervising the daily field activities in order to ensure on time completion of the project and keeping the project on track with the schedule
- Interprets, organizes and coordinates work assignments
- Ensures all construction is in compliance with design specifications, is completed on schedule, adheres to budget and is built to quality standards
- Implements the construction portion of the assigned project through day-to-day direction of all field activities and is responsible for all job site activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in a supervisory capacity in commercial construction, as a superintendent.
- Must be knowledgeable in electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, roofing, tiling and several other architectural finishes, landscaping, doors, & windows and other buildings/repair trades.
- Must be able to maintain several projects at once complying with strict safety, quality and technical protocols and have the ability to take a job from start to completion.
- MUST be trained: OSHA 10 or 30 hour and First Aid - CPR
- MUST be trained: US Army Corps or Engineers Quality Control Management Certification
- MUST be able to clear pre-employment drug testing & background check
What's on Offer
For the right Construction Superintendent, our client would be willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.