You are here
This established general contractor is growing!
Opportunity to prove yourself and move up quickly
About Our Client
Having been in Detroit for 20+ years this contractor is well known and respected. They have repeat clients that continue to grow their business and negotiate work. Mid-size with a family culture that allows you to have an influence on the projects as well as the business. They are growing at a steady pace and making the right choices to keep people on long-term and grow around them.
Some of your duties as a superintendent will be:
- Managing site schedules
- Overseeing the subcontractors
- Communicating with the PM's on project status
- Quick decision making and spotting problems before they occur
- Reading and understanding plans
- Successful and on time completion of projects
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that we are looking for will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a superintendent for 5+ years
- Knowledge of the Detroit market and construction industry
- Great reputation in the market and with subs
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- College Degree is preferred
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, car allowance, phone allowance, bonus potential, benefits, 401K, excellent company culture, and growth potential.