You are here
Large Residential and Commercial Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a Boston-area company who have experienced tremendous growth over the last two years. With over one hundred full-time employees, they are one of the leading residential construction companies in New England and have in the recent past strongly diversified their project portfolio to contain large-scale projects within health care, higher education, and life sciences.
The Construction Superintendent:
- Must demonstrate superior understanding of site logistics, site safety and construction operations.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Assists the Project Executive and PM in planning and execution
- Maintains extraordinary relationships with NYC Agency inspectors, department chiefs and heads of NYC utility companies
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve on site dispute resolution
- Ensure outstanding project safety, subcontractor performance, on-time scheduling, specification conformance and quality control
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Construction Superintendent in the building and construction industry one would have:
- 7+ years experience in related construction fields
- A Massachusetts CSL
- The ability to commute to job site locations
- Experience with mixed use projects
- Be able to demonstrated leadership abilities
- The ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- A high level of customer service
What's on Offer
A strong base salary including vehicle allowance as well as first-in-class benefits are on offer for the selected candidate. Our client typically pays far better than most of their competitors in the market.