You are here
Hospitality and High End Retail
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized General Contractor who focus on high-end retail, restaurant, and hospitality projects throughout the northeast. They are currently looking to add site supervisors to support new multi-million dollar projects that will be breaking ground in early 2017.
- Must demonstrate superior understanding of site logistics, site safety and construction operations.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Assists the Project Executive and PM in planning and execution
- Maintains extraordinary relationships with NYC Agency inspectors, department chiefs and heads of NYC utility companies
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve onsite dispute resolution
- Ensure outstanding project safety, subcontractor performance, on-time scheduling, specification conformance and quality control
The Successful Applicant
To secure this position you will be an experienced project manager with a track record in retail or other commercial projects in Boston, New York, or other major cities. You will have previously worked on renowned developments and will have demonstrated an ability to effectively complete projects in time and on budget.
What's on Offer
A strong base salary including vehicle allowance as well as first-in-class benefits are on offer for the selected candidate. Our client typically pays far better than most of their competitors in the market.